Self charging devices
With time technology has become more advanced and popular with devices with larger screens and resolution, thinner looks, also extended battery life and more available options to do everything on the smart phone on the go. Lots of companies are coming up with ways in how to extend the phone battery life when a person is out and about and away from a power outlet eg self charging.
The self charging will allow the smart phone to be charged itself; this will be by a case attached to the Smart phone,
- It will capture energy wasted by your smart phone and it will re use it by charging your device.
- No need to plug it in to a socket to charge
- It will manage to slow down depletion, adding extra hours to your device’s uptime.
- Sleek protection
- RF harvesting antenna
- A lot of energy is wasted while making a phone call, browsing the web; the case captures the wasted energy and sends it back to the battery.
- It is available for Samsung S6 & Apple iphone 6 phones
- It will allow up to 20 to 30 per cent more battery life between charging
The Upcoming charging device:
Samsung is expected to introduce a wireless device chip in 2016 which will be a chip that inputs inside its S6 and S Edge handset. The Handset are expected to be launched in March 2016 in Barcelona, Majority of wireless chargers are currently using accessories however the galaxy Samsung handset is introducing a brand new wireless world with its built in chip.